- GET YOUR PHYSICAL PASS
*Simply upload your photo & sign waivers online and we’ll mail it to you!
- USE YOUR PHYSICAL PASS: DIRECT TO LIFT
Be sure to check this list first, some resorts require reservations and a select few still require a visit to the ticket office.
- 50% OFF DAYS – ACTION REQUIRED!
In most cases, 50%-off tickets can be purchased directly from the resorts (online or in-person) and loaded onto your physical pass, after which you can go direct to the lifts. Check here for full details on each resort.
- PHYSICAL PASS FAQs & BEST PRACTICES
What if you forget, lose or want more passes? Scroll down for the full list.
- DON’T HAVE/WANT A PHYSICAL PASS?
No worries, you can still pick up a daily pass at the resort. Check here first for instructions.
Where does my physical pass work automatically?
Go directly to the lifts with your Mountain Collective physical pass
Alta Ski Area Parking Reservations Required - LEARN MORE
Aspen Snowmass Reservations Required
Big Sky Resort Reservations Required
Grand Targhee Resort
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Reservations Required
Panorama Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Sun Peaks Resort
Taos Ski Valley Advance Activation Required
Physical Pass FAQs
No. Our resorts only recognize one physical pass per person, so you can not have and use multiple physical passes.
YES! Please save your pass for re-use in future seasons! Since your physical pass will work in any future seasons, replacement passes will have a cost.
- If you are already in-resort, go to the ticket office with your original purchase confirmation with MCP ID, and the resort will print you a lift ticket for your access.
Click here for resort specific info
- If you have at least a week or two before your next visit, you can request a replacement pass online. Replacement passes are $6. Click here to buy your replacement pass.
- Important Note: Only your new replacement physical pass will be activated and working at Mountain Collective Resorts. Should you locate your older physical pass, please use it as an ornament or decoration for fun, but it will no longer work at any Mountain Collective resorts.
You will be able to get a daily pass at all of our resorts. Each individual resort has listed their procedures on this page.
Important best practices! Keep your pass in a pocket by itself, away from any other season passes, credit cards, or phones which could interfere with the pass scanning process at our resorts.